Krash Nov 9, 2020 23:32:09 GMT -5
Post by Krash on Nov 9, 2020 23:32:09 GMT -5
Hometown: The Gutter
Weight: 205 lbs
Pic Base: Darby Allin
Theme song: “Four Rusted Horses" by Marilyn Manson
Entrance: The lights kick out in the arena and we hear stomps in time as purple lights start to beat in time with the melody until it dies out and a haunting Marilyn Manson's voice simply states...
"Everyone will come...everyone will come...to my funeral to make sure that I stay dead."
Suddenly pyro blasts as the more upbeat chorus of "Four Rusted Horses" by Marilyn Manson continues playing and we see young Krash swagger his way out onto the ramp with his hood drawn halfway over his head, stretching out his right hand and balling it into a fist looking at it lovingly before punching himself in the face and darting to the ring sliding under the bottom rope where he pops up and takes off baseball sliding to the farthest corner sliding around to perch himself against the bottom rope, lurking and waiting...sizing up his opponent.
Affiliation: Tweener leaning Heel
Short Bio: Know one really knows much about Krash. He's the half brother of Kenny and PWS World Champion Mack McKane, born from their biological father that their mother pulled them from at an early age. Feeling abandoned and left behind to a world that he was doomed to never measure up in...Krash abandoned his real name and took his nickname when someone once remarked that his stunt lifestyle and his bare-knuckle brawling style resembled a "car crash". And now he's here...for what? Only time will tell.
1. Snap Headbutt
2. Running Hard Crossbody with Punching Follow-up
3. Bicycle Knee variations (Standing, Ripcord, Diving, Springboard, etc...)
4. Diving Front Dropkick
5. Diving Torpedo Body Block
6. Gatson Cutter
7. Snap Hurricanranas
9. Grounded Hammer Fist
10. Springboard Front Dropkick
Signature moves (5 min):
1. Bombs Away (High Impact Suicide Dive)
2. Sisyphus' Stone (Rolling Senton to Standing Opponent off Top Rope
3. Bang-A-Rang, Peter! (Five Star Frog Splash)
4. The Gyrosphere (Running Corkscrew O'Connor Roll)
5. Where Eagle's Dare (Caught Full Extension Springboard Arm Drag)
6. Fuck Mack McKane (Mack McKane's Ambien Alley curb stomp across the bottom rope)
Finisher(s)(1 min/3 max):
1. Death Rattle (Reverse Facing Diving Senton, sometimes on outside apron)
2. The Lost Boy's Breakdown (Baseball Slide Through Legs Jumping Onto Shoulder Standing Diamond Dust)
Twitter handle: Krash187